Follow @LearnNEAR on Twitter
Beta test sprint starts: May 5, 9 am ET
Beta Test sprint ends: May 7, 11pm ET.
This time we will be using the dApp to test itself! Let’s have some fun with dWork!
– Modern UI
– Better UX
– Filter tasks based on categories
– Fully decentralized
Notes: To complete the beta test, you have to create two accounts and participate as a requester and a worker to understand what we are developing.
Follow dWork on Twitter https://twitter.com/dworkisnear
1. Participate as a worker:
– Complete this task: https://www.dwork.tk/task/root-dwork.testnet_89094474
2. Participate as a requester:
– Submit your work in this task https://www.dwork.tk/task/root-dwork.testnet_89094574
3. Finally, submit your feedback about the new dWork here:
Testnet account used at this step will be used as matching for mainnet one for award payouts.
The top 20 beta testers will get 2 NEAR, the best feedback submitter will get 10 NEAR. Please make sure your NEAR testnet and mainnet account MATCH exactly. – eg. john.testnet and john.near.