This course is an opportunity for web developers to earn a Certificate of Completion that represents the ability to design, develop, test and deploy smart contracts on the NEAR platform – NEAR Certified Developer (NCD).
After course completion you will
- Have a good understanding of the web3 application
- Be able to understand the smart contract of web3 application built on NEAR
- Able to know how to use unit tests, and integration tests in the application
- Deploy the app to testnet and interact with NEAR CLI
- Build and demo your project.
Anyone interested in building on NEAR and best fitted to
- developers with basic programming knowledge, one year or more of experience
- experienced builders who want to build their web3 product on NEAR protocol
What you will need to do:
This 6-Steps remote-only program will require a commitment at least 2 hours per Step from senior developers and up to 6 hours per Step for junior developers depending on technical experience.
This is a (L)Earn program with up to $500 in NEAR tokens for qualified (L)Earners*!
*Must complete ALL STEPS and present a demo application on DEMO DAY.