Follow @LearnNEAR and @HEREwallet on Twitter
Beta test sprint starts: February 16, 9 am ET
Beta Test sprint ends: February 19, 9 am ET
- Get yourself our Telegram bot LNC NEAR testnet watcher to get notified on transactions
- Install HERE wallet app from Google Play store
- Switch to NEAR testnet
- Create or import account
- Send some NEAR to your friend, make a screenshot
- Try to send other tokens
- Tweet with your screenshot “I’ve just sent tokens at @here_wallet on Android during @LearnNEAR Beta test” and tag 3 friends
- Tell us what do you think about the process
💡HINT: the goal of the test is to check how HERE wallet looks on different Android devices, so please try at least TWO devices
Fill the Feedback form
🤑The top 15 beta testers will get 4 NEAR, top 2 beta test feedback submitters will get 20 NEAR each. Please make sure your NEAR testnet and mainnet account MATCH exactly. – eg. john.testnet and john.near.
If any question for the test feel free to contact project lead @neafiol at LNC Telegram Beta test topic
Please Login to (L)Earn
3 thoughts on “🧪HERE wallet on Android Beta Test”
Thank for your test sprint.
I was unable either to import any of my existing testnet wallets or to create a new one. Seems like the existing version of HERE App doesn’t work with NEAR testnet at all. I posted more details in the feedback and also in LNC telegram/beta tests.
All three import options did not work for me either (tested on three phones), but creating a new account worked fine, and the passphrase created in HERE was imported into it normally. The error is that the wallet does not recognize passphrases created in other wallets.