Follow @LearnNEAR on Twitter
Beta test sprint starts: October 13, 9 am ET
Beta Test sprint ends: October 15, 11pm ET.
dWork 2.0 new features:
- A user can create tasks and also can solve other tasks.
- The task owner has to deposit 110% rewards. 10% will be used for solving bad behaviors. If not, the protocol will refund.
- If you want to reject workers’ work. You have to input your reason.
- Workers can report if they don’t agree with this reason. Or they see bad behaviours from the task owner.
- Admin will solve this problem.
- In our next milestone. We will introduce the REVIEWER role. So the community can solve bad behaviours and earn rewards.
- Follow https://twitter.com/dworkisnear and ask five friends to follow too.
- Join dWork Community https://t.me/dwork_community and ask five friends to join too.
- Get yourself our Telegram bot LNC NEAR testnet watcher to get notified on transactions
- Login at https://www.dwork.tk/
- Create five meaningful tasks.
- Try to solve at least five tasks.
- Try to reject workers’ work with your reason.
- Try to do something wrong and let the owner and admin solve it.
- Bugs report is a big plus.
- Tell me your feeling. It will help us make dWork even better.
For every requirement, you have to submit your proof in a screenshot.
Fill the Feedback form
The top 20 beta testers will get 4 NEAR, the best feedback submitter will get 20 NEAR. Please make sure your NEAR testnet and mainnet account MATCH exactly. – eg. john.testnet and john.near.
If any question for the test feel free to contact project lead https://t.me/ChrisNguyen99