NEAR BOS IDE
- Retrieve any widget from BOS
- Change the code and preview the changes locally
- Publish directly to the NEAR Blockchain
- See the widget logs in the vscode Debug Console
How to Use
After installing the extension, a new section named
Near BOS will be added to the explorer.
Start Your Workspace
Choose a working directory using the
Choose your working folderbutton.
Retrieve Widgets, Preview, and Develop
Login & Fetch Widgetsto login into your NEAR account and fetch your components, or use the
Fetch Account Widgetsto get components from any account in NEAR BOS.
Use the explorer to open any file, and click the
Previewbutton to preview your changes.
- The preview is not automatically reloaded, you will need to press the
- Use the
Publishbutton to store the widget in BOS.
console.logcan be found within the
OUTPUTtab, in the